Assisted Living – “Your Home Away from Home”
Each resident receives top-notch care in the comfort of a home-like environment. At Magnolia Gardens in Venice, Florida, residents are surrounded by a serene atmosphere, punctuated by the tranquil sound of the waterfalls in the backyard.
Owner Frank Russo’s 45 year background in restaurant hospitality, creates just the right blend of skills and experience to offer the best care to Magnolia Gardens residents. Because there are only six residents, Magnolia Gardens is able to provide individualized care and attention that you won’t find in larger institutional settings. From personalized meals, to ADL’s, to physical and occupational therapy, to nursing services, we provide comprehensive care to each individual according to their needs.
Click here to read about our mobile services that come directly to our residents at Magnolia, performing services that are not provided in-house.
Our Venice, FL Assisted Living Home Offers…
- Twenty-four hour certified staff
- Private Rooms
- Warm, Family-Style Environment
- Certified staff who is friendly and caring
- Specialty home-cooked meals daily
- Patio with walkways to waterfalls and Koi fish ponds in a tropical setting
- Outdoor living pavilion with a working wood fireplace
- Large Screen TV’s in Communal Areas
- Housekeeping & Laundry Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Access
- Home Security System
- Raised garden boxes for the ease of flower & vegetable gardening
- Outdoor activity center with arts & crafts, Wii games, a big screen TV and working fireplace